It’s normal to feel a bit sad when the summer comes to an end + you realise it’s September. I absolutely LOVE the Summer but I think I also equally love Autumn + Winter…once I realise what there is to look forward to. I love the feeling of a FRESH start + I feel September is exactly that. It’s kinda like new year for me! Here’s what I am most looking forward to this month –
- STATIONERY SHOPPING. Ah SO much fun stationery in the shops to choose from at the moment! I’m OBSESSED with the ‘PURRMAID’ collection at Paperchase. Yes I do wish I was 13 and back at school + am getting the holographic lunch bag the second I get paid…
- NAIL COLOURS. I always put my neons + glitters to the bottom of my nail collection at this time of year. One colour I am really feeling for A/W16 is FOREST GREEN – I shall be going to my FAVOURITE nail bar; THE BEAUTY BOUTIQUE in Frant. If anyone is wanting to treat themselves to a manicure this month definitely go and see the lovely Emma, she’s fabulous!
- PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES. Oh yes that little taste of September all thanks to STARBUCKS. Think CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CLOVES + PUMPKIN SPICE.
- BIRTHDAY FUN. Isn’t September THE busiest month for everyone in terms of birthdays? I know it is for me! One birthday in particular in September is my BEST FRIEND Kelly’s birthday so always gives me something to look forward to…
- A/W FASHION. I can’t even cope with ZARA right now it’s too much – embellished leather, lace, sequinned tulle, frilly trousers, chokers to die for, motif heaven, star print central. LOVE IT. NEED IT. WANT IT.
- FRUIT + VEGETABLES. I always try + eat seasonally and cannot express my excitement enough for FIGS, CABBAGE, PLUMS, PEARS, PUMPKIN, AUBERGINE, BEETROOT + COURGETTE.
- TV. Oooo so much choice especially when you have NETFLIX. My recommendations for this month would be – Narcos, Our Girl, Strictly Come Dancing, Rob + Chyna, Celebrity First Dates, WAGS, Great British Bake Off, The Dog Rescuers + Power.
- EXERCISE. After a couple of weeks off, I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I never do anything too vigorous but always feel AMAZING after Pilates or Yoga. I am also attending a really exciting event ‘ACTIVE NATION DAY’ on Sunday 25th September – BUY TICKETS HERE. It’s organised by the fabulous brand, LORNA JANE + is FREE!
- FASHION WEEK. You’ll find me watching live shows, scrolling through Instagram + Snapchat constantly which will hopefully make me feel like I am on the FROW. Fashion is my NUMBER ONE love and probably always will be, it excites me like nothing else…
- BABIES. THREE of my best friends are expecting in the next two months + I can’t wait! Auntie Chlo is ready for you yipeeeeeeeee.
Alongside ALL the above I also have a few fun things planned including an outdoor cinema trip for my besties birthday, a night away in Battle + a GIRLS NIGHT with my SOUL SISTERS. Ooo and I have planned a trip to ICELAND in November, YEEEEE HAAAA.
SEPTEMBER I AM READY FOR YOU.
PEACE, LOVE + COCONUTS.