I know, I know. Such a blogger cliché but I wanted to do my first haul. What better way than to share with you all my favourite gifts I was lucky enough to receive over the festive period, YAY.
- Tom Ford Santal Blush. When I was 14 I had literally 7 perfumes on the go, the last few months..NOT ONE. My BEST BEST present.
- Ban.do 2017 Diary. It’s pink (and gold), it has stickers, it’s colourful inside and has the cutest quotes. My new favourite stationery brand, LOVE.
- Pineapple Salt + Pepper Pots. Welcome to the family babies. These are from my all time favourite shop – OLIVER BONAS and have been on my wishlist FOREVER.
- Eat Beautiful by Wendy Rowe. The dreamiest coffee table book full of healthy recipes, skincare advice + beauty tips.
- Nuxe Body Oil. I’ve wanted this for so long, now all I need is a beach and some sunshine!
- Neom Organics Pillow Mist. Aaa anything to make bedtime even better. I’m already a huge fan of NEOM ORGANICS products this one is SO welcome to my ever growing collection. It must be good as it’s currently out of stock!
- Pilates Socks. I’m heading to IBIZA in April on a Pilates Retreat so these are a must have…#RETREATREADY.
- BOSKA Copper Fondue Set. YES. I’m going to be taking it back to the 1970’s and throwing a fondue party. This rose gold beauty actually featured as one of the must have christmas presents for 2016. Cheese or Chocolate first!?
- Skinnydip ‘Don’t Be A Prick Cactus’ Phone Case. I got a new iPhone on christmas eve and this case compliments it perfectly. Skinnydip do the best phone cases! The cactus obsession continues…
- Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel. ONE WHOLE KG of pink, glittery, bubblegum goodness. Baths have never been so fun. It’s my favourite shower gel and it sells out every year. I can smell like candyfloss until it runs out, woooo.
What were your favourite gifts!? TELL ME, TELL ME.
PEACE, LOVE + COCONUTS.